Get Our Sauna Buyer’s Guide
Click below to get immediate access to detailed information on our saunas, including pricing, delivery options, financing and more
Looking for an Outdoor or In-Home Sauna? We’ve Got You Covered!
Finlandia Precut Sauna Packages
All Finlandia material packages are made to order. Our precut packages are intended for use in a space that you have framed and insulated. Anyone with general carpentry experience can build a Sauna out of our FPC parts. We supply all the interior room parts and you nail or staple our 1″x 4″ tongue and groove boards to your stud frame; our boards will run horizontally. We cut the material and build parts to fit your room; we don’t just supply a pile of uncut lumber and unassembled pieces.
- All-clear 1″x 4″ (11/16″ thick) Western Red Cedar for your walls and ceiling
- 3/4″x 3/4″ Trim (for ceiling and corners) and 1×2 base boards in matching wood
- Assembled benches made of 2″x 2″ tops with 3/8″ spacing and 2″x 4″ facing
- Prehung glass door (24″ wide) with solid wood rails and V.G. Douglas Fir lamination, 3/4″ thick Hemlock threshold, and interior door casing
- Assembled headrest(s) for upper benches
- Finlandia Sauna heater model FLB with built-in controls (exterior wall controls optional) or Club model heater with F-2T wall control for larger size rooms
- Stones–50 to 150# (depending on heater size)
- Wooden heater guard
- Super Dek, interlocking 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″ flooring squares for walking area of Sauna room (Super Dek plastic mat overlays on your existing floor)
- P5511 Wall light, V10 Metal Vents-2 sets (V5 Cedar Vents available), Nails, DVD Instructions, and Sauna Accessories including 102N Wooden Bucket with plastic liner, 106/40 Dipper, 0301K Thermometer, 079 Headrest for each upper bench, and Bathing Sign
- Type C Building Foil (Vapor Barrier/Heat Reflector)
Finlandia Prefabricated Rooms
Finlandia prefab Saunas are complete, freestanding, self-contained rooms engineered with fast and effortless installation in mind. They can be put anywhere you have an open space. The space needs to be a little larger than the actual Sauna room size. You must provide a waterproof floor (concrete, tile, or vinyl). FPFs contain all interior and exterior parts. Our prefabs can be installed by the homeowner over any hard-surfaced waterproof floor. We have an exclusive locking system inside each of our panels which makes our prefab the fastest to install, the strongest, and the most custom looking Sauna on the market. Average panel width is 24″ so wall sections can be easily brought through the house. The area where the Sauna is to be installed needs a minimum ceiling height of 87″, or if the Sauna room is 8’x 8′ or larger the minimum ceiling height is 89″. Our wall sections go together without any screws, splices, or bolts. Electrical hookup is made easy because we have electrical conduit sealed within the walls, and the optional wall control is pre-mounted. Electrical power enters at the top of the Sauna room standard.
- All pre-built/insulated wall and ceiling panels. 1″x 4″ clear Western Red Cedar is the standard interior-Mahogany plywood is the standard exterior (cedar exterior is optional).
- Assembled benches made of 2″x 2″ tops with 3/8″ spacing and 2″x 4″ facing made in matching wood
- Prehung clear glass 24″ wide door with solid wood rails and V.G. Douglas Fir lamination
- Trim for exterior
- Assembled headrest(s) for upper bench(es)
- Finlandia Sauna heater model FLB with built-in controls (exterior wall controls are an option) or Club model heater with F-2T wall control for larger size rooms
- Stones–50 to 150 lbs. (depending on room size)
- Wooden heater guard
- Super Dek, interlocking 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″ flooring squares for walking area of room. Prefab Sauna does not come with a solid surfaced floor. Sauna needs to be assembled on a level concrete, tile, or vinyl floor.
- P5511 Wall light, Light Switch (if exterior control is not ordered), V10 Metal Vents (V5 Cedar Vents are optional), Screws, DVD Instructions, and Sauna Accessories including 102N Wooden Bucket with plastic liner, 106/40 Dipper, 0301K Thermometer, 079 Headrest for each upper bench, and Bathing Sign.
Click here to see some of the standard size FPF (Finlandia Prefab) room sketches. The sizes signify exterior measurements and bench widths for prefab rooms. Custom size rooms are available.
Finlandia Five-Sided Prefab Sauna
Our newest product from our prefab department is the exclusive five-sided modular Sauna. Available in a 6’x6′ size with 7′ ceiling, this beautiful room is a showpiece for home or office. The full glass door and clear glass windows in the two side walls offer a spacious open feeling for the bather. We offer a choice of one of our four clear Western woods for the interior and a choice of Alaska Yellow Cedar or clear Western Red Cedar for the exterior.
Finlandia Outdoor Saunas
Our outdoor Sauna is the same as our FPF Sauna except that it includes an unassembled cedar shingle roof package. You supply the waterproof pad and we provide the insulated modular room. Outdoor Saunas may be assembled on a concrete pad or on a deck. If installing on a deck first put down a sheet of ¾” plywood covered by vinyl or use concrete board with tile. The roof package includes wood plates, prefab rafters, nailers, facing, metal flashing, cedar shingles, ridge cap, and nails. You put it together. It includes the same components as the standard FPF package. The Finlandia Outdoor Sauna is available in sizes ranging from 4’x 4′ to 8’x 8′.
FRP Roof Kit
FRP Roof Kit comes unassembled. The kit includes Facia pieces, Rafter sections, Risers, Nailers, Side Trim, Cedar Shingles, Top Ridge, Metal Flashing, Liner for underside of front, back, and sides, and Nails. Roofing felt paper is not included. The finished height is 8′ 6″. The roof overhangs the prefab Sauna by 6″ on the back and the sides and overhangs 12″ in the front. When using a roof kit power enters at the front of the side wall near the bottom, close to where the heater is located. The upper vent is cut in the ceiling and it vents through the eaves.
Starline Skylight Roof Kit
STR Roof Kit comes in one piece. It is a made of 3 layers of Thermopane Acrylic. The skylight roof is tinted but is clear enough to see through. It lets in sunlight during the day and starlight at night. The Starline roof is available in 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 6′, 5′ x 6′, 6′ x 6′, 5′ x 7′, and 6′ x 8′ sizes. When using the skylight roof kit power enters at the front of the side wall near the bottom, close to where the heater is located.
When ordering a roof kit we also recommend ordering our Outdoor Kit. The Outdoor Kit includes Stainless Steel Hinges, Wet Location Light Switch, Custom Electrical, and includes sealing the glass in the Sauna door and any additional sidelight windows
Three Simple Steps to Total Relaxation!
Get Our Recommendations
Call us or send us some info so we can get an idea of how you plan to use your sauna.
We’ll Help With Installation
We can provide you with information regarding installation and make referrals if you need a contractor.
We’ll Ensure Seamless Delivery
We will have the sauna shipped directly to your home.